What costume props, weapons and accessories ARE allowed?
January 3, 2018 • 0 Comment
- Lightsabers and wands
- Bows that are completely inoperable; un-strung is best, but loosely strung is okay too.
- Non-removable arrows in a quiver AND/OR arrows with no tip.
- Foam, plastic, fiberglass, resin or metal shields with no sharp edges
Please note: Metal shields are allowed, but may slow down the screening process at security.
- Lightweight bats made of plastic or foam and incapable of harming others. No real barbed wire or nails, please!
- Armor made of plastic, fiberglass, resin, or metal.
Please note: Metal armor is allowed, but will drastically slow down the screening process at security.
- Any other props & armor made of Plastic, Thermoplastic (Worbla), Urethane Resin, Cardboard, Foam, Foam Rubber, or other lightweight material.